EYM Admissions Application Form
Early Years Montessori welcomes admissions applications. Every child is unique. We respect and value that each child learns in their own way, at their own pace, and brings to that learning an individual yet collaborative approach. It is important that parents share our philosophy so that both the home and the school can work together in the interest of the child.
- Please click on the link below to access and fill out the form.
We do not issue hard copies of our Application/Enquiry Forms.
- Parents are requested to fill out the entire form with the details asked for, as incomplete forms will not be considered. Giving this information will help us understand both you and your child better. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. If left blank, forms will not be submitted.
- Should we confirm an admission, all information furnished in this application will be used for our official records. Kindly ensure these details (child’s full name, date of birth, etc.) are accurate and match your legal documents.
- Should you experience any technical difficulties or have any valid questions regarding the completion of the online form, you may send an email to the Admissions Officer at:
- Once you submit the Online Application an email will be sent to the ‘primary email’ ID provided by you (PLEASE MAKE SURE EMAIL FROM US IS NOT BEING DIRECTED TO YOUR SPAM FILTER). If for any reason you do not receive this email acknowledgement within an hour of submitting your application, please send an email to:
- Our Admissions Committee will review all applications. Based on this review, prospective parents will be requested to meet us for an interaction along with their child. These dates will be communicated via email.
Kindly note: Children who are admitted to our Early Years programme automatically graduate to our Pre-Primary at Head Start Montessori House of Children. However, they are not guaranteed admission to any other institution run by the Head Start group.